Compact and easy to use, the OCMA-550 oil content analyser provides quick, accurate measurements in the lab or in the field. The instrument measures residual oil on components and concentration of oil adhered to solids such as soil, textiles, machined parts etc.
- The instrument measurement takes 30-60 seconds using a solvent for the extraction and NDIR method.
- The use of a quartz sample cell keeps the instrument clean from possible spills.
- Oil is extracted using the extremely stable S-316 solvent.
- Users can display analysis results in three different units-mg/l, mg/kg, and Abs.
- The instrument has an easy-to-read backlit colour liquid crystal display.