The OCMA-500 Oil Content Monitor has been redesigned for even better operation, maintaining its user-friendly features. After injecting the sample, all you have to do is press a button to get the monitoring operation done quickly, from oil extraction to sample measurement and draining. This machine is easy for anyone to use.
The OCMA-500 cuts solvent consumption by 20% compared with our previous products, reducing environmental impact. It also reduces the running costs.
- Fully automated one-touch operation, from oil extraction to sample measurement and draining
- Reduced environmental impact and running costs (20% cut in solvent consumption)
- With no need for a solvent evaporation process, the OCMA-500 offers easy operation, and can detect even oils with low boiling points.
- Color graphic LCD
The OCMA-500 comes equipped with a 3.5-in color graphic LCD. Menus and measurement data can be clearly seen
- USB flash memory drive port
Storing data on USB flash memories enables easy data management on PCs.
- Backlit extraction tank (patent applied for)
The extraction tank is equipped with LEDs. Illuminating the tank makes it easy to check the phase separation between sample and solvent.
- Unit conversion
Inputting measurement conditions can change the units displayed (mg/L, mg/kg, mg/g, and mg/PC) as the user needs.
The OCMA-500 provides swift, highly accurate analysis of the oil content of both fresh water and saltwater